Friday, March 20, 2009

All Packed and papers finished


Dean and I have been looking forward to our New York trip for months and finally the day has arrived. We leave today at 2:40 from Little Rock and we are so excited. The last 24 hours have been hectic though. For one we had to pack (and do laundry, and clean off the laptop so there will be room for all the pictures :)) and then, more importantly, we both have papers due this morning. My five page Children's Lit paper is just finished and I love it! It is focused on the differences between the classic German folktale,"The Goose Girl" and the 2003 Shannon Hale novelized version with the same title. It's one of my favorite books and now one of my favorite folk tales.
We'll be updating this week with lots of pictures, videos, and general happiness of our week in New York. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited, I'm literally bouncing in my seat today. My boss keeps laughing at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Kadean!!
    I am the least bit jealous but the most bit SUPER thrilled for you both!!!
    Eat lots for me.
    I expect a souveneir....
    Love you!
    : ]

    ReplyDelete